4 Low Clear
"4 Low Clear" is an inbounds play that becomes an isolation set for a driver out of 4-low alignment.
This is a simple set that can get the ball to one of your best playmakers and give them space to make a play.
- 4 pops out to just beyond the elbow
- 1 throws a lob pass over the top to 4
As soon as 4 catches it:
- 5 is going behind the rim to the opposite block
- 2 is cutting from the wing to the corner
- 1 is cutting from out of bounds to the corner
- 4 is facing the basket and driving to the rim
- 4 can either score, pass to 5 if x5 helps, or kick out to 3 if x3 helps