Skip to content
275 Shoes available
- The Anta Shock Wave 5 features durable and reliable traction with an agile cushioning setup.
- Shifty players who enjoy court feel and grippy traction will like the Anta Shock Wave 5.
Buy from 4 Shops
- Nike's Cosmic Unity 3 offers tons of support and durability.
- This shoe is potentially an excellent pick for outdoor players.
- The Nike Fly By Mid 3 definitely punches above its weight class.
- Players who are budget conscious or who're looking for a pair to beat up.
- Great shoe for traction and outdoor use
- Good choice for players that are looking for a shoe to beat up outdoors
Buy from 4 Shops
- The Nike Giannis Immortality is one of the better signature budget models available.
- Best for price-conscious players looking for a shoe that feels quick.
- The Puma Court Rider is a decent budget entry in Puma's basketball line.
- Players that enjoy low to the ground shoes.
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 9 Infinity provides plenty of traction and plays very springy.
- Players that like to take advantage of their straight-line speed.
- James Harden's 5th signature shoe is a disappointing basketball shoe
- Only recommended for players who hoop outdoors and need a responsive shoe.
- The budget model Harden Stepback 2 is arguably better than the signature Volume 5.
- Best for guards or wings who want court feel and don't need a lot of compression.
- The D Rose 11 is a solid all-around performer with nice cushion and traction
- Great for wide footers or those who prefer a roomier fit.
- Damian Lillard's 7th signature shoe is a significant upgrade over last years model.
- A perfectly balanced shoe that fits any position or player.
- A great all-around performer with current Adidas technology for a good price.
- Great for fast and quick players who need a supportive and minimal shoe.
- An upgrade over the first model and an all around performer
- Any type of player who wants to be light and quick on their feet
- A great all around performer at a solid price.
- Great for any position or style of play.
- A very affordable Nike budget model with good overall performance
- A good choice for outdoor courts
- A very affordable sneaker with great traction and impact protection
- Best for outdoor use or those looking for a good deal
Buy from 2 Shops
- A supportive, low-to-the-ground, all-around performer.
- Perfect if you are looking for affordable shoes that work outdoors.
- An updated version of the Kobe 5 with softer cushioning and improved traction
- Must-have shoes for fans of the original Kobe 5
- The Flytrap 3 is the budget version of Kyrie's signature line
- Works best as your outdoor basketball shoes
- An incredible all around performer that comes at a premium price
- Quick players who need a responsive shoe that can keep up