Skip to content
233 Shoes available
- The Zoom Zero Gravity is a solid budget model with no real weaknesses
- A great shoe for price-conscious hoopers looking for a fast low-top
- Donovan Mitchell's first signature sneaker is very affordable at only $100 retail price
- Recommended for explosive guards looking for a supportive and responsive low-top
- Outstanding traction, comfortable fit and very supportive upper
- Great budget option for players who prefer lightweight and minimal shoes
- Comfortable fit and premium upper materials
- Best for players looking for a supportive shoe with well-balanced cushioning
- A budget shoe with premium materials and great all-around performance
- Perfect shoe if you are looking for an affordable, top-tier performer, that you can play outdoors too
- Very lightweight budget model from Kobe's signature line
- An affordable shoe for playing outdoors
- An insanely affordable basketball shoe with awesome traction
- Perfect for light and quick players who don't need a lot of impact protection
- Affordable low-top with excellent traction, great support, and solid cushioning.
- Works best for quick guards in need of excellent traction
- Traction works great outdoors or on dusty courts
- Top performer that works best for quick guards
- Very supportive leather upper, great traction, and responsive Zoom Air cushioning.
- Perfect if you like old-school basketball sneakers
- The most affordable Kyrie model of all time
- Works well for wide-footers or if you are looking for a cheap outdoors shoe
- Soft cushioning provides a ton of impact protection
- Works best as an affordable outdoor shoe
- Solid traction and Zoom Air units in heel and forefoot
- Perfect for players with narrow feet who like to ball outdoors.
- Dame's best shoe so far! A great all-around performer at a very affordable price
- The Dame 5 works best for quick guards who prefer responsive cushioning
- Aggressive herringbone pattern works on every surface
- Will work best for wide-footers
- The Lebron Soldier 13 provides awesome traction and no real weaknesses
- A great all-around performer that works very well for heavier players
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Nike LeBron Witness 6 has taken a step back from the LeBron Witness 5 in terms of performance.
- Players that really like the aesthetic or players that are looking for a shoe that can hold up outdoors.
Buy from 2 Shops
- Zion's first signature shoe is a solid all-around performer.
- A very versatile shoe that will work for most players.
- J. Cole's first signature sneaker is a solid performer and fun to play in.
- Great for guards or big guys that need a supportive shoe.
- Klay Thompson's signature shoe with great traction, cushion, and no real weaknesses.
- A durable shoe for any position or style of play.