Skip to content
Basketball Shoe Reviews
183 Shoes available
- An incredible all around performer that comes at a premium price
- Quick players who need a responsive shoe that can keep up
- The latest Air Jordan mainline signature model is, once again, a top-performing shoe.
- Great for players that are looking for a top-tier performance basketball shoe.
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Under Armour Anatomix Spawn 3 is one of the best budget shoes you can buy.
- Great for any position or player who wants a balanced cushion setup.
Buy from 3 Shops
- An update to the Jordan 34 that performs just as well if not better.
- The perfect shoe for players of every position who want a premium experience.
- The lightest Air Jordan ever is a great all-around performance basketball shoe
- A great option if you are looking for a light & stylish shoe with no real weaknesses
- Amazing performer with outstanding cushioning and top-notch traction
- Perfect for players of all positions who value court feel and freedom of movement
- Amazing traction, well-balanced cushioning, and very good fit
- Perfect if you are looking for an affordable all-around performer with no weaknesses
- Comfortable Boost cushioning, premium materials and great traction
- Works for players of all positions
- The Puma Clyde All-Pro is another outstanding release from Puma.
- Great for any position or player who likes responsive cushion and a minimal feel.
- The "takedown" version of the Nike AlphaDunk is a very versatile performer
- Suitable for all players, especially big guys looking for support and comfort
- Unique-looking shoe with premium materials and very good traction
- Perfect for players who like to stand out on the court
- Outstanding traction, comfortable fit and very supportive upper
- Great budget option for players who prefer lightweight and minimal shoes
- Great all-around performer at a very fair price
- Versatile shoe that works for all positions
- Klay Thompon's signature shoe is a great all-around performer
- Best for players who enjoy knitted uppers and soft cushioning
- Provides balanced cushioning, traction that works on all surfaces, and premium BattleKnit upper
- Especially recommended for explosive and powerful wing players.
- Affordable low-top with excellent traction, great support, and solid cushioning.
- Works best for quick guards in need of excellent traction
- Low-top with eye-popping design, perfectly-balanced cushioning and great fit
- Best for players looking for flashy, cutting-edge performance shoes
- Very supportive leather upper, great traction, and responsive Zoom Air cushioning.
- Perfect if you like old-school basketball sneakers
- Very supportive high top with amazing traction and support
- Perfect if you are looking for traditional high-top basketball shoes
Buy from 6 Shops
- The KD14 is a great overall performer with no obvious weaknesses.
- A versatile shoe that works for all type of players.