Skip to content
211 Shoes available
- An incredible all around performer that comes at a premium price
- Quick players who need a responsive shoe that can keep up
Buy from 5 Shops
- The latest Air Jordan mainline signature model is, once again, a top-performing shoe.
- Great for players that are looking for a top-tier performance basketball shoe.
- The shoe performs well in most aspects but isn't a huge improvement from last year's model.
- Best for quick players who need the cushioning to take care of their legs.
- The Puma Clyde All-Pro is another outstanding release from Puma.
- Great for any position or player who likes responsive cushion and a minimal feel.
- The Under Armour Anatomix Spawn 3 is one of the best budget shoes you can buy.
- Great for any position or player who wants a balanced cushion setup.
- An update to the Jordan 34 that performs just as well if not better.
- The perfect shoe for players of every position who want a premium experience.
- The lightest Air Jordan ever is a great all-around performance basketball shoe
- A great option if you are looking for a light & stylish shoe with no real weaknesses
- Amazing performer with outstanding cushioning and top-notch traction
- Perfect for players of all positions who value court feel and freedom of movement
- Amazing traction, well-balanced cushioning, and very good fit
- Perfect if you are looking for an affordable all-around performer with no weaknesses
- Comfortable Boost cushioning, premium materials and great traction
- Works for players of all positions
Buy from 4 Shops
- The Curry Flow 9 manages to improve on its impressive predecessor.
- Great shoe if you rely on traction and court feel.
Buy from 6 Shops
- The KD14 is a great overall performer with no obvious weaknesses.
- A versatile shoe that works for all type of players.
Buy from 3 Shops
- The New Balance TWO WXY is a very good all-around performer.
- Great for players of any position who look for court feel and ankle support.
Buy from 2 Shops
- Steph Curry's first shoe under his new brand is a standout.
- Great all around hoop shoe for guards and wings.
- A super lightweight and minimal basketball shoe with a traditional look.
- Works for centers as well as explosive down-the-line guards.
- The "takedown" version of the Nike AlphaDunk is a very versatile performer
- Suitable for all players, especially big guys looking for support and comfort
- Unique-looking shoe with premium materials and very good traction
- Perfect for players who like to stand out on the court
- Outstanding traction, comfortable fit and very supportive upper
- Great budget option for players who prefer lightweight and minimal shoes
- Great all-around performer at a very fair price
- Versatile shoe that works for all positions