Skip to content
220 Shoes available
- Klay Thompon's signature shoe is a great all-around performer
- Best for players who enjoy knitted uppers and soft cushioning
- Aggressive herringbone pattern works on every surface
- Will work best for wide-footers
Buy from 5 Shops
- The KD14 is a great overall performer with no obvious weaknesses.
- A versatile shoe that works for all type of players.
- A minimal and very responsive low-top sneaker with great traction
- Works best for quick guards who value court feel over impact protection
- The first Kobe model with the FastFit lacing system
- Great shoe for quick, low-to-the-ground players who are into futuristic looks
- Affordable low-top with excellent traction, great support, and solid cushioning.
- Works best for quick guards in need of excellent traction
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 10 features an outstanding cushioning setup alongside its grippy traction.
- This shoe is an excellent pick for quick, explosive players who enjoy a bouncy feeling in their shoes.
Buy from 5 Shops
- The excellent traction and light materials make for an excellent budget-friendly option.
- A great pick for players that rely on quick footwork.
Buy from 2 Shops
- Great shoe for traction and outdoor use
- Good choice for players that are looking for a shoe to beat up outdoors
- A super lightweight and minimal basketball shoe with a traditional look.
- Works for centers as well as explosive down-the-line guards.
- Super comfortable shoe with soft React cushioning and great traction
- Works best for big guys looking for a lot of impact protection
- The Zoom Zero Gravity is a solid budget model with no real weaknesses
- A great shoe for price-conscious hoopers looking for a fast low-top
- Unique-looking shoe with premium materials and very good traction
- Perfect for players who like to stand out on the court
- A very durable shoe with great traction and comfortable Boost cushioning
- Perfect for T-Mac fans looking for a good all-around performer
- The herringbone traction grips on all courts - even outdoors
- Great all-around performer at a very fair price!
- Outstanding herringbone traction pattern picks up very little dust.
- Good all-around performance basketball shoe at a fair price
- Traction works great outdoors or on dusty courts
- Top performer that works best for quick guards
- Great traction that performs everywhere - even outdoors
- An affordable performer that will work for almost all players
Buy from 3 Shops
- Paul George's signature shoe line continues its consistent run.
- Best for players looking for a well-balanced performance shoe.
- J. Cole's first signature sneaker is a solid performer and fun to play in.
- Great for guards or big guys that need a supportive shoe.