Skip to content
238 Shoes available
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 10 features an outstanding cushioning setup alongside its grippy traction.
- This shoe is an excellent pick for quick, explosive players who enjoy a bouncy feeling in their shoes.
- Solid performer at a fair price
- Works best on clean courts
- Improved lacing system compared to the original KD9
- Works best for players with narrow feet looking for soft cushioning
- A very durable shoe with great traction and comfortable Boost cushioning
- Perfect for T-Mac fans looking for a good all-around performer
- Traction pattern provides great traction on all surfaces
- Great bang for the buck and should work well for positions 1-4.
Buy from 4 Shops
- The Nike LeBron 20 excels with its bouncy cushion and solid traction, but it has something to offer every player.
- Quick and explosive players will enjoy this shoe the most.
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Nike KD 15 is a shoe that has something for every type of player.
- Best for players looking for a shoe that covers all the bases.
- The Kobe 6 Protro is an excellent follow-up to the original which set high standards for the Kobe line.
- Players who want a strong performing, balanced shoe.
- Klay Thompson's signature shoe with great traction, cushion, and no real weaknesses.
- A durable shoe for any position or style of play.
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Nike Zoom Freak 4 is a worthy upgrade in Giannis Antetokounmpo's line.
- Players looking for solid performance and springy cushioning on a budget will enjoy this shoe.
- The latest Air Jordan mainline signature model is, once again, a top-performing shoe.
- Great for players that are looking for a top-tier performance basketball shoe.
- The All City 9 is a well-rounded performer with excellent cushion.
- A great pick for just about any position.
- Great overall-performer with awesome full-length Zoom cushioning
- A well-balanced shoe that works for a wide array of basketball players
- Amazing performer with outstanding cushioning and top-notch traction
- Perfect for players of all positions who value court feel and freedom of movement
- Well-cushioned and supportive shoe
- Great shoe for explosive and heavier players
- Well-rounded performer with great traction, fun cushioning, and excellent fit
- Works best for quick guards
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Wade 808 2 offers fantastic traction and a versatile drop-in midsole.
- Players who are fans of the Kobe 9 traction and cushioning setup