Skip to content
283 Shoes available
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
- Solid performer at a fair price
- Works best on clean courts
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 10 features an outstanding cushioning setup alongside its grippy traction.
- This shoe is an excellent pick for quick, explosive players who enjoy a bouncy feeling in their shoes.
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 9 Infinity provides plenty of traction and plays very springy.
- Players that like to take advantage of their straight-line speed.
- Improved lacing system compared to the original KD9
- Works best for players with narrow feet looking for soft cushioning
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Under Armour Curry 2 Low FloTro is the latest Curry model to receive the Flow upgrade, and the shoe performs as expected.
- The shoe is a solid pick for fans of older Curry models who want modern tech.
- The Kobe 6 Protro is an excellent follow-up to the original which set high standards for the Kobe line.
- Players who want a strong performing, balanced shoe.
- A very durable shoe with great traction and comfortable Boost cushioning
- Perfect for T-Mac fans looking for a good all-around performer
- Traction pattern provides great traction on all surfaces
- Great bang for the buck and should work well for positions 1-4.
- The Li-Ning Wade 808 3 Ultra has outstanding traction, versatile cushioning, and solid stability.
- The perfect shoe for bouncy players who enjoy low profile yet sturdy shoes.
Buy from 3 Shops
- The LeBron NXXT Gen has grippy traction and responsive cushioning.
- This shoe is a good pick for players who don't need maximum cushioning but still want Zoom.
- Klay Thompson's signature shoe with great traction, cushion, and no real weaknesses.
- A durable shoe for any position or style of play.
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Nike Giannis Immortality 3 is a responsive, lightweight shoe.
- The Giannis Immortality 3 is a perfect budget pick for quick and minimal players.
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Puma Stewie 2 is similar to the MB.02. The traction and cushioning are the best features.
- This shoe is best for players looking for a low-cut version of the MB.02.
Buy from 4 Shops
- The Nike LeBron 20 excels with its bouncy cushion and solid traction, but it has something to offer every player.
- Quick and explosive players will enjoy this shoe the most.
- The Nike Air Zoom G.T Cut is a great low-profile shoe packed with Nike's latest tech.
- Players that like a fast and responsive shoe.
- The KD14 is a great overall performer with no obvious weaknesses.
- A versatile shoe that works for all type of players.
- The All City 9 is a well-rounded performer with excellent cushion.
- A great pick for just about any position.
- An updated version of the Kobe 5 with softer cushioning and improved traction
- Must-have shoes for fans of the original Kobe 5
- Great overall-performer with awesome full-length Zoom cushioning
- A well-balanced shoe that works for a wide array of basketball players