Skip to content
211 Shoes available
- The Under Armour Flow FUTR X is an amazing budget-friendly alternative to the Curry Flow 8 if you don't need a lot of cushioning.
- Perfect shoe for guards that have a quick style of play.
Buy from 2 Shops
- Steph Curry's first shoe under his new brand is a standout.
- Great all around hoop shoe for guards and wings.
- Top-notch traction and well-balanced Micro-G cushioning
- Perfect for quick point guards who want to be able to stop on a dime
Buy from 4 Shops
- The Curry Flow 9 manages to improve on its impressive predecessor.
- Great shoe if you rely on traction and court feel.
Buy from 3 Shops
- The New Balance TWO WXY is a very good all-around performer.
- Great for players of any position who look for court feel and ankle support.
- The Under Armour Anatomix Spawn 3 is one of the best budget shoes you can buy.
- Great for any position or player who wants a balanced cushion setup.
Buy from 5 Shops
- The PG 5 is a great all-around performer and a nice upgrade over the PG 4.
- Works best for players that prefer a minimal, lightweight, and responsive shoe no matter what position they play.
- The Kobe 6 Protro is an excellent follow-up to the original which set high standards for the Kobe line.
- Players who want a strong performing, balanced shoe.
- The shoe performs well in most aspects but isn't a huge improvement from last year's model.
- Best for quick players who need the cushioning to take care of their legs.
- The Puma Clyde All-Pro is another outstanding release from Puma.
- Great for any position or player who likes responsive cushion and a minimal feel.
- Kevin Durant's latest budget model has top-tier traction and comfortable cushioning
- Great shoe if you like soft cushioning and don't need a lot of support
- Outstanding traction, comfortable fit and very supportive upper
- Great budget option for players who prefer lightweight and minimal shoes
- The Lebron Soldier 13 provides awesome traction and no real weaknesses
- A great all-around performer that works very well for heavier players
- An insanely affordable basketball shoe with awesome traction
- Perfect for light and quick players who don't need a lot of impact protection
- Klay Thompon's signature shoe is a great all-around performer
- Best for players who enjoy knitted uppers and soft cushioning
- Aggressive herringbone pattern works on every surface
- Will work best for wide-footers
Buy from 6 Shops
- The KD14 is a great overall performer with no obvious weaknesses.
- A versatile shoe that works for all type of players.
- A minimal and very responsive low-top sneaker with great traction
- Works best for quick guards who value court feel over impact protection
- The first Kobe model with the FastFit lacing system
- Great shoe for quick, low-to-the-ground players who are into futuristic looks