Skip to content
272 Shoes available
Buy from 4 Shops
- The Under Armour Curry 2 Low FloTro is the latest Curry model to receive the Flow upgrade, and the shoe performs as expected.
- The shoe is a solid pick for fans of older Curry models who want modern tech.
- The Curry 4 FloTro continues the trend of outstanding traction and responsiveness in shoes that use a Flow midsole.
- The perfect shoe for players who rely on footwork and quick movements
- The Under Armour Flow FUTR X is an amazing budget-friendly alternative to the Curry Flow 8 if you don't need a lot of cushioning.
- Perfect shoe for guards that have a quick style of play.
- Steph Curry's first shoe under his new brand is a standout.
- Great all around hoop shoe for guards and wings.
- The Rigorer AR 1 is an incredibly responsive and fast shoe because of its impressive traction.
- These shoes are a fantastic pick for players who change their pace often.
- The Wade 808 2 offers fantastic traction and a versatile drop-in midsole.
- Players who are fans of the Kobe 9 traction and cushioning setup
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Nike KD 15 is a shoe that has something for every type of player.
- Best for players looking for a shoe that covers all the bases.
- Top-notch traction and well-balanced Micro-G cushioning
- Perfect for quick point guards who want to be able to stop on a dime
Buy from 4 Shops
- The Curry 10 makes slight improvements and continues to be a top-tier performer.
- Anyone that utilizes traction to maximize footwork
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Jordan 36 Low performs almost identically to the Jordan 36.
- Awesome shoe for players with explosive play styles looking for the extra lift when jumping.
- Traction on the TWO WXY V2 is outstanding, but the other features don't disappoint.
- Ideal for players willing to give up some cushion for the other performance aspects fundamentals will enjoy this shoe.
- The Curry Flow 9 manages to improve on its impressive predecessor.
- Great shoe if you rely on traction and court feel.
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Jordan One Take 4 is a decently performing shoe with reliable traction.
- Players who mainly play outdoors and prefer responsive cushioning will enjoy this shoe.
- The New Balance TWO WXY is a very good all-around performer.
- Great for players of any position who look for court feel and ankle support.
- The Under Armour Anatomix Spawn 3 is one of the best budget shoes you can buy.
- Great for any position or player who wants a balanced cushion setup.
- The PG 5 is a great all-around performer and a nice upgrade over the PG 4.
- Works best for players that prefer a minimal, lightweight, and responsive shoe no matter what position they play.
- The Kobe 6 Protro is an excellent follow-up to the original which set high standards for the Kobe line.
- Players who want a strong performing, balanced shoe.
- The shoe performs well in most aspects but isn't a huge improvement from last year's model.
- Best for quick players who need the cushioning to take care of their legs.
- The Puma Clyde All-Pro is another outstanding release from Puma.
- Great for any position or player who likes responsive cushion and a minimal feel.
- Kevin Durant's latest budget model has top-tier traction and comfortable cushioning
- Great shoe if you like soft cushioning and don't need a lot of support