Skip to content
Basketball Shoe Reviews
183 Shoes available
- The Under Armour Flow FUTR X is an amazing budget-friendly alternative to the Curry Flow 8 if you don't need a lot of cushioning.
- Perfect shoe for guards that have a quick style of play.
- Top-notch traction and well-balanced Micro-G cushioning
- Perfect for quick point guards who want to be able to stop on a dime
Buy from 5 Shops
- Steph Curry's first shoe under his new brand is a standout.
- Great all around hoop shoe for guards and wings.
- The latest Air Jordan mainline signature model is, once again, a top-performing shoe.
- Great for players that are looking for a top-tier performance basketball shoe.
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Under Armour Anatomix Spawn 3 is one of the best budget shoes you can buy.
- Great for any position or player who wants a balanced cushion setup.
Buy from 6 Shops
- The PG 5 is a great all-around performer and a nice upgrade over the PG 4.
- Works best for players that prefer a minimal, lightweight, and responsive shoe no matter what position they play.
- The Kobe 6 Protro is an excellent follow-up to the original which set high standards for the Kobe line.
- Players who want a strong performing, balanced shoe.
- Kevin Durant's latest budget model has top-tier traction and comfortable cushioning
- Great shoe if you like soft cushioning and don't need a lot of support
- Outstanding traction, comfortable fit and very supportive upper
- Great budget option for players who prefer lightweight and minimal shoes
- An insanely affordable basketball shoe with awesome traction
- Perfect for light and quick players who don't need a lot of impact protection
- Klay Thompon's signature shoe is a great all-around performer
- Best for players who enjoy knitted uppers and soft cushioning
- Aggressive herringbone pattern works on every surface
- Will work best for wide-footers
Buy from 4 Shops
- A minimal and very responsive low-top sneaker with great traction
- Works best for quick guards who value court feel over impact protection
- The first Kobe model with the FastFit lacing system
- Great shoe for quick, low-to-the-ground players who are into futuristic looks
- The Lebron Soldier 13 provides awesome traction and no real weaknesses
- A great all-around performer that works very well for heavier players
- Affordable low-top with excellent traction, great support, and solid cushioning.
- Works best for quick guards in need of excellent traction
Buy from 3 Shops
- Super comfortable shoe with soft React cushioning and great traction
- Works best for big guys looking for a lot of impact protection
- The Zoom Zero Gravity is a solid budget model with no real weaknesses
- A great shoe for price-conscious hoopers looking for a fast low-top
- Unique-looking shoe with premium materials and very good traction
- Perfect for players who like to stand out on the court
- A very durable shoe with great traction and comfortable Boost cushioning
- Perfect for T-Mac fans looking for a good all-around performer