Skip to content
283 Shoes available
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Under Armour Curry 2 Low FloTro is the latest Curry model to receive the Flow upgrade, and the shoe performs as expected.
- The shoe is a solid pick for fans of older Curry models who want modern tech.
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 9 Infinity provides plenty of traction and plays very springy.
- Players that like to take advantage of their straight-line speed.
- The Zoom Zero Gravity is a solid budget model with no real weaknesses
- A great shoe for price-conscious hoopers looking for a fast low-top
- Soft cushioning provides a ton of impact protection
- Works best as an affordable outdoor shoe
- Improved lacing system compared to the original KD9
- Works best for players with narrow feet looking for soft cushioning
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Nike Giannis Immortality 3 is a responsive, lightweight shoe.
- The Giannis Immortality 3 is a perfect budget pick for quick and minimal players.
- Traction pattern provides great traction on all surfaces
- Great bang for the buck and should work well for positions 1-4.
- Solid performer at a fair price
- Works best on clean courts
- Zoom Air cushioning and premium upper materials
- All-around performer that will work for all types of basketball players
- The Kobe 6 Protro is an excellent follow-up to the original which set high standards for the Kobe line.
- Players who want a strong performing, balanced shoe.
- Old school design with modern Boost technology
- Works best for players of all positions who have narrow feet
- Comfortable Boost cushioning, premium materials and great traction
- Works for players of all positions
- Great support and lockdown for a very secure feeling
- Recommended for bigger guys who look for impact protection and support
- Well-rounded performer with great traction, fun cushioning, and excellent fit
- Works best for quick guards
- The Rigorer AR 1 is an incredibly responsive and fast shoe because of its impressive traction.
- These shoes are a fantastic pick for players who change their pace often.
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Puma Stewie 2 is similar to the MB.02. The traction and cushioning are the best features.
- This shoe is best for players looking for a low-cut version of the MB.02.
- The Li-Ning Ice Blood V2 offers top-tier traction and solid responsiveness.
- Lighter, shifty guards will enjoy the Ice Blood V2.
Buy from 4 Shops
- The TWO WXY V3 is one of New Balance's best basketball shoes because of its fit and traction.
- Shifty guards who rely on traction will love this shoe.
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 10 features an outstanding cushioning setup alongside its grippy traction.
- This shoe is an excellent pick for quick, explosive players who enjoy a bouncy feeling in their shoes.