Skip to content
275 Shoes available
- An updated version of the Kobe 5 with softer cushioning and improved traction
- Must-have shoes for fans of the original Kobe 5
- Great overall-performer with awesome full-length Zoom cushioning
- A well-balanced shoe that works for a wide array of basketball players
- Well-cushioned and supportive shoe
- Great shoe for explosive and heavier players
- Well-rounded performer with great traction, fun cushioning, and excellent fit
- Works best for quick guards
- The Li-Ning Wade 808 2 Ultra V2 has some of the best traction - it's a fantastic performer.
- This shoe is a solid pick for players looking for something similar to the Kobe line.
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade All City 11 offers comfort and stability for all play styles.
- An optimal pickup for springy players looking for comfortable cushioning.
Buy from 3 Shops
- The LeBron NXXT Gen has grippy traction and responsive cushioning.
- This shoe is a good pick for players who don't need maximum cushioning but still want Zoom.
- The Wade 808 2 offers fantastic traction and a versatile drop-in midsole.
- Players who are fans of the Kobe 9 traction and cushioning setup
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Jordan 36 Low performs almost identically to the Jordan 36.
- Awesome shoe for players with explosive play styles looking for the extra lift when jumping.
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Nike KD 15 is a shoe that has something for every type of player.
- Best for players looking for a shoe that covers all the bases.
- The Curry Flow 9 manages to improve on its impressive predecessor.
- Great shoe if you rely on traction and court feel.
- The latest Air Jordan mainline signature model is, once again, a top-performing shoe.
- Great for players that are looking for a top-tier performance basketball shoe.
- The lightest Air Jordan ever is a great all-around performance basketball shoe
- A great option if you are looking for a light & stylish shoe with no real weaknesses
- The "takedown" version of the Nike AlphaDunk is a very versatile performer
- Suitable for all players, especially big guys looking for support and comfort
- The first-ever self-lacing basketball shoe
- A must-have for sneakerheads who are into innovative tech!
- Amazing performer with outstanding cushioning and top-notch traction
- Perfect for players of all positions who value court feel and freedom of movement
- Improves the already great performance of the PG2 by adding an additional forefoot strap for more lockdown
- Perfect if you are looking for an affordable all-around performer without any weaknesses.
- Low-top with eye-popping design, perfectly-balanced cushioning and great fit
- Best for players looking for flashy, cutting-edge performance shoes
- Old school design with modern Boost technology
- Works best for players of all positions who have narrow feet
- Zoom Air cushioning and premium upper materials
- All-around performer that will work for all types of basketball players