Skip to content
233 Shoes available
Buy from 5 Shops
- The KD14 is a great overall performer with no obvious weaknesses.
- A versatile shoe that works for all type of players.
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 9 Infinity provides plenty of traction and plays very springy.
- Players that like to take advantage of their straight-line speed.
- The Kobe 6 Protro is an excellent follow-up to the original which set high standards for the Kobe line.
- Players who want a strong performing, balanced shoe.
- An update to the Jordan 34 that performs just as well if not better.
- The perfect shoe for players of every position who want a premium experience.
- A great all-around performer for a nice price.
- Best for quick guards who need a responsive and supportive shoe.
- An updated version of the Kobe 5 with softer cushioning and improved traction
- Must-have shoes for fans of the original Kobe 5
- The "takedown" version of the Nike AlphaDunk is a very versatile performer
- Suitable for all players, especially big guys looking for support and comfort
- The first Kobe model with the FastFit lacing system
- Great shoe for quick, low-to-the-ground players who are into futuristic looks
- The first-ever self-lacing basketball shoe
- A must-have for sneakerheads who are into innovative tech!
- Improves the already great performance of the PG2 by adding an additional forefoot strap for more lockdown
- Perfect if you are looking for an affordable all-around performer without any weaknesses.
- Thick Boost cushioning provides a ton of impact protection
- Works especially well for bigger guards and heavier players
- Old school design with modern Boost technology
- Works best for players of all positions who have narrow feet
- Zoom Air cushioning and premium upper materials
- All-around performer that will work for all types of basketball players
- Great support and lockdown for a very secure feeling
- Recommended for bigger guys who look for impact protection and support
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Nike LeBron 20 excels with its bouncy cushion and solid traction, but it has something to offer every player.
- Quick and explosive players will enjoy this shoe the most.
- The Wade 808 2 offers fantastic traction and a versatile drop-in midsole.
- Players who are fans of the Kobe 9 traction and cushioning setup
- Traction on the TWO WXY V2 is outstanding, but the other features don't disappoint.
- Ideal for players willing to give up some cushion for the other performance aspects fundamentals will enjoy this shoe.
Buy from 2 Shops
- Paul George's signature shoe line continues its consistent run.
- Best for players looking for a well-balanced performance shoe.
- The Puma Clyde All-Pro is another outstanding release from Puma.
- Great for any position or player who likes responsive cushion and a minimal feel.