Skip to content
233 Shoes available
- Outstanding traction, comfortable fit and very supportive upper
- Great budget option for players who prefer lightweight and minimal shoes
- Soft and comfortable cushioning and materials
- Well-performing allrounder at an affordable price
- Well-cushioned and supportive shoe
- Great shoe for explosive and heavier players
- Limited edition concoction of the Kyrie 1,2 and 3
- For Kyrie fans who don't mind paying premium to get these from resellers
- Comfortable Boost cushioning, premium materials and great traction
- Works for players of all positions
- Responsive cushioning and comfortable mesh upper
- Works best if you don't play on dusty courts
- Low-top with eye-popping design, perfectly-balanced cushioning and great fit
- Best for players looking for flashy, cutting-edge performance shoes
- A very responsive shoe with minimal lag when changing directions
- Built for quickness and court feel
- The Puma Clyde All-Pro is another outstanding release from Puma.
- Great for any position or player who likes responsive cushion and a minimal feel.
- An updated version of the Kobe 5 with softer cushioning and improved traction
- Must-have shoes for fans of the original Kobe 5
- Dame's best shoe so far! A great all-around performer at a very affordable price
- The Dame 5 works best for quick guards who prefer responsive cushioning
- Amazing performer with outstanding cushioning and top-notch traction
- Perfect for players of all positions who value court feel and freedom of movement
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Jordan 36 Low performs almost identically to the Jordan 36.
- Awesome shoe for players with explosive play styles looking for the extra lift when jumping.
- The Under Armour Anatomix Spawn 3 is one of the best budget shoes you can buy.
- Great for any position or player who wants a balanced cushion setup.
- The shoe performs well in most aspects but isn't a huge improvement from last year's model.
- Best for quick players who need the cushioning to take care of their legs.
- A super lightweight and minimal basketball shoe with a traditional look.
- Works for centers as well as explosive down-the-line guards.
- The All City 9 is a well-rounded performer with excellent cushion.
- A great pick for just about any position.
Buy from 2 Shops
- A great budget performer from Lebron with no real weakness.
- Great for players of all positions looking for a <$100 hoop shoe.
- A mashup of the Kyrie 4, 5, and 6 that uses some of the best aspects of each.
- Great for guards and smaller wings who are quick on their feet.
- A great all-around performer for a nice price.
- Best for quick guards who need a responsive and supportive shoe.