Skip to content
Basketball Shoe Reviews
183 Shoes available
- Outstanding traction, comfortable fit and very supportive upper
- Great budget option for players who prefer lightweight and minimal shoes
- Soft and comfortable cushioning and materials
- Well-performing allrounder at an affordable price
- Well-cushioned and supportive shoe
- Great shoe for explosive and heavier players
- Limited edition concoction of the Kyrie 1,2 and 3
- For Kyrie fans who don't mind paying premium to get these from resellers
- Comfortable Boost cushioning, premium materials and great traction
- Works for players of all positions
- Responsive cushioning and comfortable mesh upper
- Works best if you don't play on dusty courts
- Low-top with eye-popping design, perfectly-balanced cushioning and great fit
- Best for players looking for flashy, cutting-edge performance shoes
- A very responsive shoe with minimal lag when changing directions
- Built for quickness and court feel
- An updated version of the Kobe 5 with softer cushioning and improved traction
- Must-have shoes for fans of the original Kobe 5
- Dame's best shoe so far! A great all-around performer at a very affordable price
- The Dame 5 works best for quick guards who prefer responsive cushioning
- Amazing performer with outstanding cushioning and top-notch traction
- Perfect for players of all positions who value court feel and freedom of movement
- The latest Air Jordan mainline signature model is, once again, a top-performing shoe.
- Great for players that are looking for a top-tier performance basketball shoe.
- The Adidas N3XT L3V3L brings top-notch laceless performance.
- Best for guards or wings who need a lot of responsiveness with some ankle support.
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Under Armour Anatomix Spawn 3 is one of the best budget shoes you can buy.
- Great for any position or player who wants a balanced cushion setup.
Buy from 6 Shops
- Russell Westbrook's fourth signature shoe is a pretty good all-around performer.
- Great for players who like forefoot Zoom and don't make a lot of lateral moves.
- The shoe performs well in most aspects but isn't a huge improvement from last year's model.
- Best for quick players who need the cushioning to take care of their legs.
- A super lightweight and minimal basketball shoe with a traditional look.
- Works for centers as well as explosive down-the-line guards.
Buy from 5 Shops
- A great budget performer from Lebron with no real weakness.
- Great for players of all positions looking for a <$100 hoop shoe.
- A mashup of the Kyrie 4, 5, and 6 that uses some of the best aspects of each.
- Great for guards and smaller wings who are quick on their feet.
Buy from 2 Shops
- A great all-around performer for a nice price.
- Best for quick guards who need a responsive and supportive shoe.