Skip to content
238 Shoes available
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 9 Infinity provides plenty of traction and plays very springy.
- Players that like to take advantage of their straight-line speed.
- The Zoom Zero Gravity is a solid budget model with no real weaknesses
- A great shoe for price-conscious hoopers looking for a fast low-top
- Comfortable fit and premium upper materials
- Best for players looking for a supportive shoe with well-balanced cushioning
- Solid performer at a fair price
- Works best on clean courts
- Amazing traction, well-balanced cushioning, and very good fit
- Perfect if you are looking for an affordable all-around performer with no weaknesses
- Limited edition concoction of the Kyrie 1,2 and 3
- For Kyrie fans who don't mind paying premium to get these from resellers
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Air Jordan 37 is a top performer with bouncy forefoot cushioning and strong materials.
- Recommended for forefoot-heavy players looking for a bouncy setup
- Improves the already great performance of the PG2 by adding an additional forefoot strap for more lockdown
- Perfect if you are looking for an affordable all-around performer without any weaknesses.
- A very responsive shoe with minimal lag when changing directions
- Built for quickness and court feel
- Klay Thompson's signature shoe with great traction, cushion, and no real weaknesses.
- A durable shoe for any position or style of play.
- The first Kyrie low-cut model
- Perfect for guards who want maximum traction and don't need a lot of cushioning
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 10 features an outstanding cushioning setup alongside its grippy traction.
- This shoe is an excellent pick for quick, explosive players who enjoy a bouncy feeling in their shoes.
- The Way of Wade 9 is a fantastic shoe offering strong support and traction.
- Recommended for most playstyles, but more so for laterally, shifty players.
- Very supportive leather upper, great traction, and responsive Zoom Air cushioning.
- Perfect if you like old-school basketball sneakers
- Well-cushioned and supportive shoe
- Great shoe for explosive and heavier players
- Comfortable Boost cushioning, premium materials and great traction
- Works for players of all positions
- Well-rounded performer with great traction, fun cushioning, and excellent fit
- Works best for quick guards
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Nike Zoom Freak 4 is a worthy upgrade in Giannis Antetokounmpo's line.
- Players looking for solid performance and springy cushioning on a budget will enjoy this shoe.