Skip to content
238 Shoes available
- The Under Armour Flow FUTR X is an amazing budget-friendly alternative to the Curry Flow 8 if you don't need a lot of cushioning.
- Perfect shoe for guards that have a quick style of play.
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 9 Infinity provides plenty of traction and plays very springy.
- Players that like to take advantage of their straight-line speed.
- A shoe made from old-school leather materials with very comfortable Bounce cushioning
- Recommended for D-Rose fans who enjoy soft cushioning and play on clean courts
- The Zoom Zero Gravity is a solid budget model with no real weaknesses
- A great shoe for price-conscious hoopers looking for a fast low-top
- Traction pattern provides great traction on all surfaces
- Great bang for the buck and should work well for positions 1-4.
- Traction works great outdoors or on dusty courts
- Top performer that works best for quick guards
- Light, responsive, and minimal low-top.
- Perfect shoe for quick guards
- Improved lacing system compared to the original KD9
- Works best for players with narrow feet looking for soft cushioning
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Curry 10 makes slight improvements and continues to be a top-tier performer.
- Anyone that utilizes traction to maximize footwork
Buy from 4 Shops
- The Nike LeBron 20 excels with its bouncy cushion and solid traction, but it has something to offer every player.
- Quick and explosive players will enjoy this shoe the most.
- The Wade 808 2 offers fantastic traction and a versatile drop-in midsole.
- Players who are fans of the Kobe 9 traction and cushioning setup
- The Curry 4 FloTro continues the trend of outstanding traction and responsiveness in shoes that use a Flow midsole.
- The perfect shoe for players who rely on footwork and quick movements
- New Balance's first basketball sneaker in a long time really knocked it out of the park
- A durable performer with comfortable cushioning, good materials, and great traction on clean courts
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 10 features an outstanding cushioning setup alongside its grippy traction.
- This shoe is an excellent pick for quick, explosive players who enjoy a bouncy feeling in their shoes.
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Nike KD 15 is a shoe that has something for every type of player.
- Best for players looking for a shoe that covers all the bases.
- The Kobe 6 Protro is an excellent follow-up to the original which set high standards for the Kobe line.
- Players who want a strong performing, balanced shoe.
- The All City 9 is a well-rounded performer with excellent cushion.
- A great pick for just about any position.
- Kevin Durant's latest budget model has top-tier traction and comfortable cushioning
- Great shoe if you like soft cushioning and don't need a lot of support
- Outstanding traction, comfortable fit and very supportive upper
- Great budget option for players who prefer lightweight and minimal shoes