Skip to content
229 Shoes available
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Air Jordan 37 is a top performer with bouncy forefoot cushioning and strong materials.
- Recommended for forefoot-heavy players looking for a bouncy setup
- The Jordan Luka 1 offers fantastic traction and tons of lateral support.
- Recommended for players that use a lot of side steps and other lateral movements.
- The Under Armour Flow FUTR X is an amazing budget-friendly alternative to the Curry Flow 8 if you don't need a lot of cushioning.
- Perfect shoe for guards that have a quick style of play.
- A shoe made from old-school leather materials with very comfortable Bounce cushioning
- Recommended for D-Rose fans who enjoy soft cushioning and play on clean courts
- The Zoom Zero Gravity is a solid budget model with no real weaknesses
- A great shoe for price-conscious hoopers looking for a fast low-top
- Probably the lightest basketball shoe currently on the market
- Perfect for narrow-footers who like light and responsive shoes
- Traction pattern provides great traction on all surfaces
- Great bang for the buck and should work well for positions 1-4.
- Traction works great outdoors or on dusty courts
- Top performer that works best for quick guards
- Improved lacing system compared to the original KD9
- Works best for players with narrow feet looking for soft cushioning
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
- The Curry 4 FloTro continues the trend of outstanding traction and responsiveness in shoes that use a Flow midsole.
- The perfect shoe for players who rely on footwork and quick movements
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Nike KD 15 is a shoe that has something for every type of player.
- Best for players looking for a shoe that covers all the bases.
- New Balance's first basketball sneaker in a long time really knocked it out of the park
- A durable performer with comfortable cushioning, good materials, and great traction on clean courts
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 10 features an outstanding cushioning setup alongside its grippy traction.
- This shoe is an excellent pick for quick, explosive players who enjoy a bouncy feeling in their shoes.
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Jordan 36 Low performs almost identically to the Jordan 36.
- Awesome shoe for players with explosive play styles looking for the extra lift when jumping.
Buy from 4 Shops
- The Curry Flow 9 manages to improve on its impressive predecessor.
- Great shoe if you rely on traction and court feel.
- The Puma Fusion Nitro is a decent shoe for the price.
- Players that are looking for grippy traction.
- Amazing performer with outstanding cushioning and top-notch traction
- Perfect for players of all positions who value court feel and freedom of movement
- Zoom Air cushioning and premium upper materials
- All-around performer that will work for all types of basketball players