Skip to content
205 Shoes available
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Kawhi 2 is an improvement on the 1 in almost every way.
- Forwards and centers that need strong traction and stability.
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Adidas D Rose Son of Chi features good traction and solid support.
- Players with quick playstyles and don't need lots of impact protection.
- The Under Armour Flow FUTR X is an amazing budget-friendly alternative to the Curry Flow 8 if you don't need a lot of cushioning.
- Perfect shoe for guards that have a quick style of play.
- A shoe made from old-school leather materials with very comfortable Bounce cushioning
- Recommended for D-Rose fans who enjoy soft cushioning and play on clean courts
- The Zoom Zero Gravity is a solid budget model with no real weaknesses
- A great shoe for price-conscious hoopers looking for a fast low-top
- Probably the lightest basketball shoe currently on the market
- Perfect for narrow-footers who like light and responsive shoes
- A very durable shoe with great traction and comfortable Boost cushioning
- Perfect for T-Mac fans looking for a good all-around performer
- Traction pattern provides great traction on all surfaces
- Great bang for the buck and should work well for positions 1-4.
- Traction works great outdoors or on dusty courts
- Top performer that works best for quick guards
- Zoom Air cushioning and premium upper materials
- All-around performer that will work for all types of basketball players
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
Buy from 4 Shops
- The Curry Flow 9 manages to improve on its impressive predecessor.
- Great shoe if you rely on traction and court feel.
- New Balance's first basketball sneaker in a long time really knocked it out of the park
- A durable performer with comfortable cushioning, good materials, and great traction on clean courts
- Outstanding traction, comfortable fit and very supportive upper
- Great budget option for players who prefer lightweight and minimal shoes
- The Puma Clyde All-Pro is another outstanding release from Puma.
- Great for any position or player who likes responsive cushion and a minimal feel.
- An updated version of the Kobe 5 with softer cushioning and improved traction
- Must-have shoes for fans of the original Kobe 5
- Kevin Durant's latest budget model has top-tier traction and comfortable cushioning
- Great shoe if you like soft cushioning and don't need a lot of support
- Amazing performer with outstanding cushioning and top-notch traction
- Perfect for players of all positions who value court feel and freedom of movement
- The Puma Fusion Nitro is a decent shoe for the price.
- Players that are looking for grippy traction.