Skip to content
205 Shoes available
- Provides balanced cushioning, traction that works on all surfaces, and premium BattleKnit upper
- Especially recommended for explosive and powerful wing players.
- Affordable low-top with excellent traction, great support, and solid cushioning.
- Works best for quick guards in need of excellent traction
- Low-top with eye-popping design, perfectly-balanced cushioning and great fit
- Best for players looking for flashy, cutting-edge performance shoes
- Very supportive leather upper, great traction, and responsive Zoom Air cushioning.
- Perfect if you like old-school basketball sneakers
- Very supportive high top with amazing traction and support
- Perfect if you are looking for traditional high-top basketball shoes
Buy from 5 Shops
- The tech-loaded Nike GT Jump's performance is outstanding.
- Best for players with an explosive play style looking for good cushioning.
- The Nike Air Zoom G.T Cut is a great low-profile shoe packed with Nike's latest tech.
- Players that like a fast and responsive shoe.
- The Nike Cosmic Unity is made from 25% recycled trash but doesn't perform like trash at all.
- Best for players who need a good mix of impact protection and court feel.
Buy from 6 Shops
- The PG 5 is a great all-around performer and a nice upgrade over the PG 4.
- Works best for players that prefer a minimal, lightweight, and responsive shoe no matter what position they play.
- The KD 13 is a great all-around performer with one of the best cushioning setups available.
- A great pick if you are looking for a comfortable shoe that will also work outdoors.
- An updated version of the Kobe 5 with softer cushioning and improved traction
- Must-have shoes for fans of the original Kobe 5
Buy from 2 Shops
- Kyrie's 6th signature shoe is an evolution of previous models and probably the best Kyrie so far
- Great traction and support with a low-to-the-ground, responsive cushioning
- Good traction, soft Lightstrike cushioning, and a fast, low-to-the-ground silhouette
- Best for guards looking for a fast, low-to-the-ground, and supportive shoe
- Klay Thompson's signature shoe with great traction, cushion, and no real weaknesses.
- A durable shoe for any position or style of play.
- The Lebron Soldier 13 provides awesome traction and no real weaknesses
- A great all-around performer that works very well for heavier players
- A budget shoe with premium materials and great all-around performance
- Perfect shoe if you are looking for an affordable, top-tier performer, that you can play outdoors too
- Great overall-performer with awesome full-length Zoom cushioning
- A well-balanced shoe that works for a wide array of basketball players
- Dame's best shoe so far! A great all-around performer at a very affordable price
- The Dame 5 works best for quick guards who prefer responsive cushioning
- Improves the already great performance of the PG2 by adding an additional forefoot strap for more lockdown
- Perfect if you are looking for an affordable all-around performer without any weaknesses.
- Outstanding herringbone traction pattern picks up very little dust.
- Good all-around performance basketball shoe at a fair price