Skip to content
220 Shoes available
Buy from 3 Shops
- Damian Lillard's 7th signature shoe is a significant upgrade over last years model.
- A perfectly balanced shoe that fits any position or player.
- An update to the LeBron Soldier line without the forefoot straps.
- Great for big guys who like forefoot cushion and need a lot of support.
- A mashup of the Kyrie 4, 5, and 6 that uses some of the best aspects of each.
- Great for guards and smaller wings who are quick on their feet.
- An upgrade over the first model and an all around performer
- Any type of player who wants to be light and quick on their feet
- A great all-around performer with current Adidas technology for a good price.
- Great for fast and quick players who need a supportive and minimal shoe.
- A great all-around performer for a nice price.
- Best for quick guards who need a responsive and supportive shoe.
Buy from 2 Shops
- The second iteration of Nike's futuristic self-lacing basketball shoe
- Collector's item for sneakerheads who are into the innovative tech
- This Harden budget model convinces with solid overall performance
- A great choice for price-conscious guards who like responsive cushioning
- Kyrie's 6th signature shoe is an evolution of previous models and probably the best Kyrie so far
- Great traction and support with a low-to-the-ground, responsive cushioning
- A nice blend of old-school leather and new-school performance textiles and synthetics
- Great shoe if you are looking for beastly traction and minimal, responsive cushioning
- Klay Thompson's signature shoe with great traction, cushion, and no real weaknesses.
- A durable shoe for any position or style of play.
- Outstanding traction, comfortable fit and very supportive upper
- Great budget option for players who prefer lightweight and minimal shoes
- Comfortable fit and premium upper materials
- Best for players looking for a supportive shoe with well-balanced cushioning
- The Lebron Soldier 13 provides awesome traction and no real weaknesses
- A great all-around performer that works very well for heavier players
- A solid performer that started the low-top trend in basketball shoes
- A very versatile shoe that will be most appreciated by players who had the OG Kobe 4
- The second Puma basketball shoe of 2019 is a solid all-around performer
- Worn by players of all positions in the NBA
- One of the most premium-feeling and well-built basketball shoes on the market
- Perfect for Dwyane Wade fans who play on clean courts
- Great court-feel, lockdown, and stability
- Works best for quick guards who prefer court feel over impact protection
- Traction pattern provides great traction on all surfaces
- Great bang for the buck and should work well for positions 1-4.
- Improves the already great performance of the PG2 by adding an additional forefoot strap for more lockdown
- Perfect if you are looking for an affordable all-around performer without any weaknesses.