Basketball Shoe Reviews
241 Shoes available
released Feb. 2022
- The tech-loaded Nike GT Jump's performance is outstanding.
- Best for players with an explosive play style looking for good cushioning.
released Mar. 2021
- The Under Armour Anatomix Spawn 3 is one of the best budget shoes you can buy.
- Great for any position or player who wants a balanced cushion setup.
released Dec. 2019
from$83.00Buy from StockX
- 10.0cushion rating based on 3 expert reviews
- Full-length Nike Zoom Air Strobel, Flynit materials, and FlyEase lacing system
- Good choice if you are looking for shoes that are comfortable and easy to put on
released Apr. 2019
from$175.00Buy from StockX
- 9.9cushion rating based on 7 expert reviews
- Great overall-performer with awesome full-length Zoom cushioning
- A well-balanced shoe that works for a wide array of basketball players
released Oct. 2020
from$110.00Buy from StockX
- 9.8cushion rating based on 5 expert reviews
- An update to the Jordan 34 that performs just as well if not better.
- The perfect shoe for players of every position who want a premium experience.
released Apr. 2020
from$74.00Buy from StockX
- The KD 13 is a great all-around performer with one of the best cushioning setups available.
- A great pick if you are looking for a comfortable shoe that will also work outdoors.
released Nov. 2017
from$227.00Buy from StockX
- 9.8cushion rating based on 10 expert reviews
- The combination of Air Max and Zoom provides an insanely comfortable cushioning
- Works extremely well for big guys that need a lot of impact protection.
released Jan. 2020
from$130.00Buy from StockX
- 9.7cushion rating based on 3 expert reviews
- An incredible all around performer that comes at a premium price
- Quick players who need a responsive shoe that can keep up
released Sep. 2017
- Very supportive high top with amazing traction and support
- Perfect if you are looking for traditional high-top basketball shoes
released Jun. 2022
- The Jordan 36 Low performs almost identically to the Jordan 36.
- Awesome shoe for players with explosive play styles looking for the extra lift when jumping.
released May 2021
from$169.99Buy from DICK's
- The Nike Air Zoom G.T Cut is a great low-profile shoe packed with Nike's latest tech.
- Players that like a fast and responsive shoe.
released Oct. 2019
from$99.00Buy from StockX
- 9.6cushion rating based on 9 expert reviews
- The lightest Air Jordan ever is a great all-around performance basketball shoe
- A great option if you are looking for a light & stylish shoe with no real weaknesses
released Dec. 2018
from$73.00Buy from StockX
- Retro look with very comfortable, modern Boost cushioning
- Works for a wide array of basketball players
released Dec. 2017
from$350.00Buy from StockX
- Very comfortable cushioning for a guard shoe
- Great shoe for players with slightly wider feet
released Jun. 2016
from$128.00Buy from StockX
- Good traction and insanely comfortable cushioning
- Perfect for players who need maximum impact protection and cushioning
released Jul. 2022
from$225.00Buy from Way of Wade
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 10 features an outstanding cushioning setup alongside its grippy traction.
- This shoe is an excellent pick for quick, explosive players who enjoy a bouncy feeling in their shoes.
released Apr. 2022
- 9.5cushion rating based on 9 expert reviews
- The Nike KD 15 is a shoe that has something for every type of player.
- Best for players looking for a shoe that covers all the bases.
released Dec. 2020
- The All City 9 is a well-rounded performer with excellent cushion.
- A great pick for just about any position.
released Oct. 2020
from$199.99Buy from DICK's
- LeBron's 18th signature shoe has one of the best cushion setups available.
- Great for big guys who like soft and comfortable cushioning.
released Aug. 2020
from$124.00Buy from StockX
- A great all around performer at a solid price.
- Great for any position or style of play.