Skip to content
Basketball Shoe Reviews
196 Shoes available
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Under Armour Anatomix Spawn 3 is one of the best budget shoes you can buy.
- Great for any position or player who wants a balanced cushion setup.
- Full-length Nike Zoom Air Strobel, Flynit materials, and FlyEase lacing system
- Good choice if you are looking for shoes that are comfortable and easy to put on
- Great overall-performer with awesome full-length Zoom cushioning
- A well-balanced shoe that works for a wide array of basketball players
- An update to the Jordan 34 that performs just as well if not better.
- The perfect shoe for players of every position who want a premium experience.
- The KD 13 is a great all-around performer with one of the best cushioning setups available.
- A great pick if you are looking for a comfortable shoe that will also work outdoors.
- The combination of Air Max and Zoom provides an insanely comfortable cushioning
- Works extremely well for big guys that need a lot of impact protection.
- An incredible all around performer that comes at a premium price
- Quick players who need a responsive shoe that can keep up
- Very supportive high top with amazing traction and support
- Perfect if you are looking for traditional high-top basketball shoes
- The lightest Air Jordan ever is a great all-around performance basketball shoe
- A great option if you are looking for a light & stylish shoe with no real weaknesses
- Retro look with very comfortable, modern Boost cushioning
- Works for a wide array of basketball players
- Very comfortable cushioning for a guard shoe
- Great shoe for players with slightly wider feet
- Good traction and insanely comfortable cushioning
- Perfect for players who need maximum impact protection and cushioning
Buy from 6 Shops
- LeBron's 18th signature shoe has one of the best cushion setups available.
- Great for big guys who like soft and comfortable cushioning.
- A great all around performer at a solid price.
- Great for any position or style of play.
- The huge Max Air unit in the heel and 2 Zoom Air units in the forefoot provide crazy cushioning
- Top choice if you are looking for a comfortable, supportive shoe with a ton of impact protection
- Amazing performer with outstanding cushioning and top-notch traction
- Perfect for players of all positions who value court feel and freedom of movement
- The Nike LeBron 19 is better in almost every way compared to last year's model.
- Perfect if you enjoy extra cushion and impact protection.
Buy from 2 Shops
- Paul George's 4th signature sneaker is one of the most affordable signature sneakers
- Super comfortable and well-cushioned basketball shoes
- Thick Boost cushioning provides a ton of impact protection
- Works especially well for bigger guards and heavier players
- The Nike Air Zoom G.T Cut is a great low-profile shoe packed with Nike's latest tech.
- Players that like a fast and responsive shoe.