Skip to content
238 Shoes available
- Zoom Air cushioning
- Budget option for guards with narrow feet
- The latest entry in the Kyrie Low line is a decent offering, especially at its lower price point.
- Especially recommended for guards that want a responsive shoe.
- A minimal and very responsive low-top sneaker with great traction
- Works best for quick guards who value court feel over impact protection
Buy from 5 Shops
- The latest shoe in the Immortality lineup is another solid budget performer.
- Recommended for smaller, shifty guards.
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Nike Renew Elevate 3 offers strong traction at a budget price.
- Perfect for players that need a reliable outdoor shoe.
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Nike LeBron Witness 6 has taken a step back from the LeBron Witness 5 in terms of performance.
- Players that really like the aesthetic or players that are looking for a shoe that can hold up outdoors.
- The Nike Kyrie Flytrap 4 is an underwhelming update to the Flytrap line.
- Great for quick guards who need a cheap and responsive shoe.
- This Harden budget model convinces with solid overall performance
- A great choice for price-conscious guards who like responsive cushioning
- Very lightweight budget model from Kobe's signature line
- An affordable shoe for playing outdoors
- The second Puma basketball shoe of 2019 is a solid all-around performer
- Worn by players of all positions in the NBA
- James Harden's 5th signature shoe is a disappointing basketball shoe
- Only recommended for players who hoop outdoors and need a responsive shoe.
- The most affordable Kyrie model of all time
- Works well for wide-footers or if you are looking for a cheap outdoors shoe
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
Buy from 2 Shops
- In terms of performance, the Nike Kyrie Flytrap 5 plays similarly to the Flytrap 4.
- Players that like a responsive shoe and don't need impact protection.
- A very basic and minimal Kobe budget sneaker
- Best for players who like snug shoes with a lot of court feel
- Amazing traction for a very fair price
- Good choice for light and quick guards who value court feel over impact protection
- The Flytrap 3 is the budget version of Kyrie's signature line
- Works best as your outdoor basketball shoes
- An insanely affordable basketball shoe with awesome traction
- Perfect for light and quick players who don't need a lot of impact protection