Skip to content
205 Shoes available
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
Buy from 4 Shops
- The Nike Kyrie Flytrap 4 is an underwhelming update to the Flytrap line.
- Great for quick guards who need a cheap and responsive shoe.
- Full-length Nike Zoom Air Strobel, Flynit materials, and FlyEase lacing system
- Good choice if you are looking for shoes that are comfortable and easy to put on
- The Dame 6 is an affordable signature sneaker with comfortable full-length Lightstrike cushioning
- Works best for guards who play on clean courts most of the time
- An affordable Adidas model with well-balanced Bounce cushioning
- The Pro Bounce is not recommended due to its lacking traction
- Very firm and supportive shoe
- Works best for big guys who post up a lot
- The Puma Fusion Nitro is a decent shoe for the price.
- Players that are looking for grippy traction.
- Great combination of React and Zoom Air cushioning
- Works best as a casual sneaker but doesn't perform very well on a basketball court.
- Well-performing Bounce cushioning tech
- Great looking sneaker for players with wide feet
- Inconsistent traction and very roomy toe box
- Low-cut basketball shoe designed for quick guards
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Puma Court Rider is a decent budget entry in Puma's basketball line.
- Players that enjoy low to the ground shoes.
- Nike's successor to the popular Hyperdunk line is a very disappointing performance shoe
- Only works for slow, heavy big guys looking for support and impact protection
- Inconsistent traction and problematic fit
- Only for the biggest Curry fans
- The materials look good and feel comfortable
- Stationary post up players will like the comfortable cushioning
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Nike Fly By Mid 3 definitely punches above its weight class.
- Players who are budget conscious or who're looking for a pair to beat up.
- The Jordan One Take 2 does not live up to its predecessor.
- Only recommended for players who need an affordable option for primarily outdoor play.
- Kevin Durant's latest budget model has top-tier traction and comfortable cushioning
- Great shoe if you like soft cushioning and don't need a lot of support
- Very lightweight budget model from Kobe's signature line
- An affordable shoe for playing outdoors
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Nike LeBron Witness 6 has taken a step back from the LeBron Witness 5 in terms of performance.
- Players that really like the aesthetic or players that are looking for a shoe that can hold up outdoors.
- The most affordable Kyrie model of all time
- Works well for wide-footers or if you are looking for a cheap outdoors shoe