Skip to content
Basketball Shoe Reviews
121 Shoes available
- Well-performing Bounce cushioning tech
- Great looking sneaker for players with wide feet
- The first Kyrie low-cut model
- Perfect for guards who want maximum traction and don't need a lot of cushioning
- Old school design with modern Boost technology
- Works best for players of all positions who have narrow feet
- Provides responsive cushioning, good traction and great lockdown.
- Works best for quick guards looking for a low-to-the-ground, responsive and light basketball shoe.
- Amazing traction and great cushioning
- Poor ventilation is problematic if your feet sweat a lot
- Zoom Air cushioning
- Budget option for guards with narrow feet
- Well-rounded performer with great traction, fun cushioning, and excellent fit
- Works best for quick guards
- Improved lacing system compared to the original KD9
- Works best for players with narrow feet looking for soft cushioning
- Great-fitting shoe made from high-quality materials
- Works best for guards with regular or narrow feet
- Budget Kobe model provides great bang for the buck
- Meant for quick guards who want a light shoe
- Responsive cushioning and comfortable mesh upper
- Works best if you don't play on dusty courts
- Amazing traction and Adidas' Boost cushioning
- Great shoe for guards with wider feet
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
- Good traction and insanely comfortable cushioning
- Perfect for players who need maximum impact protection and cushioning
Buy from 3 Shops
- A mashup of the Kyrie 4, 5, and 6 that uses some of the best aspects of each.
- Great for guards and smaller wings who are quick on their feet.
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Kyrie Low 3 is very similar to the previous model, but a slight upgrade.
- Best for guards or wings who need a lot of court feel and support.
Buy from 2 Shops
- Lebron's budget model comes with a big Zoom unit in the forefoot
- Only recommended for Lebron fans who can't afford his more expensive signature shoes