Skip to content
238 Shoes available
- The huge Max Air unit in the heel and 2 Zoom Air units in the forefoot provide crazy cushioning
- Top choice if you are looking for a comfortable, supportive shoe with a ton of impact protection
- Amazing performer with outstanding cushioning and top-notch traction
- Perfect for players of all positions who value court feel and freedom of movement
- The latest Air Jordan mainline signature model is, once again, a top-performing shoe.
- Great for players that are looking for a top-tier performance basketball shoe.
- Paul George's 4th signature sneaker is one of the most affordable signature sneakers
- Super comfortable and well-cushioned basketball shoes
- Thick Boost cushioning provides a ton of impact protection
- Works especially well for bigger guards and heavier players
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut 2 continues to offer plenty of cushioning and solid overall performance.
- Shifty players who enjoy lots of cushioning
- The Nike LeBron 19 is better in almost every way compared to last year's model.
- Perfect if you enjoy extra cushion and impact protection.
Buy from 2 Shops
- The KD14 is a great overall performer with no obvious weaknesses.
- A versatile shoe that works for all type of players.
- The Nike Cosmic Unity is made from 25% recycled trash but doesn't perform like trash at all.
- Best for players who need a good mix of impact protection and court feel.
- A super lightweight and minimal basketball shoe with a traditional look.
- Works for centers as well as explosive down-the-line guards.
- The Jordan Jumpman 2020 feels like a cheaper version of the excellent Air Jordan 34
- A great overall performer that comes at a very affordable retail price
- A shoe made from old-school leather materials with very comfortable Bounce cushioning
- Recommended for D-Rose fans who enjoy soft cushioning and play on clean courts
- Very supportive leather upper, great traction, and responsive Zoom Air cushioning.
- Perfect if you like old-school basketball sneakers
- Comfortable full-length Zoom Air cushioning
- Best for explosive and powerful players
- Comfortable Boost cushioning, premium materials and great traction
- Works for players of all positions
- Improved lacing system compared to the original KD9
- Works best for players with narrow feet looking for soft cushioning
- Super comfortable shoe with soft React cushioning and great traction
- Works best for big guys looking for a lot of impact protection
- Provides responsive cushioning, good traction and great lockdown.
- Works best for quick guards looking for a low-to-the-ground, responsive and light basketball shoe.
- The Dame 6 is an affordable signature sneaker with comfortable full-length Lightstrike cushioning
- Works best for guards who play on clean courts most of the time
- The "takedown" version of the Nike AlphaDunk is a very versatile performer
- Suitable for all players, especially big guys looking for support and comfort