Skip to content
220 Shoes available
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
- Good traction and insanely comfortable cushioning
- Perfect for players who need maximum impact protection and cushioning
- Paul George's 4th signature sneaker is one of the most affordable signature sneakers
- Super comfortable and well-cushioned basketball shoes
- The Dame 6 is an affordable signature sneaker with comfortable full-length Lightstrike cushioning
- Works best for guards who play on clean courts most of the time
- Comfortable cushioning known from KD shoes
- Recommended if you value impact protection and do not rely on hard cuts
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Nike Renew Elevate 3 offers strong traction at a budget price.
- Perfect for players that need a reliable outdoor shoe.
- The Under Armour HOVR Havoc 4 Clone provides a good mix of cushioning and traction at an affordable price.
- Recommended for anyone playing primarily on clean courts looking for court feel and responsiveness.
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Nike Fly By Mid 3 definitely punches above its weight class.
- Players who are budget conscious or who're looking for a pair to beat up.
Buy from 5 Shops
- The Nike LeBron Witness 6 has taken a step back from the LeBron Witness 5 in terms of performance.
- Players that really like the aesthetic or players that are looking for a shoe that can hold up outdoors.
- The Jordan One Take 2 does not live up to its predecessor.
- Only recommended for players who need an affordable option for primarily outdoor play.
Buy from 2 Shops
- LeBron's 18th signature shoe has one of the best cushion setups available.
- Great for big guys who like soft and comfortable cushioning.
- Full-length Nike Zoom Air Strobel, Flynit materials, and FlyEase lacing system
- Good choice if you are looking for shoes that are comfortable and easy to put on
- The materials look good and feel comfortable
- Stationary post up players will like the comfortable cushioning
- Super comfortable shoe with soft React cushioning and great traction
- Works best for big guys looking for a lot of impact protection
- The most affordable Kyrie model of all time
- Works well for wide-footers or if you are looking for a cheap outdoors shoe
- Inconsistent traction and very roomy toe box
- Low-cut basketball shoe designed for quick guards
- The Puma Fusion Nitro is a decent shoe for the price.
- Players that are looking for grippy traction.
- A very affordable sneaker with great traction and impact protection
- Best for outdoor use or those looking for a good deal
- Kevin Durant's latest budget model has top-tier traction and comfortable cushioning
- Great shoe if you like soft cushioning and don't need a lot of support
- Great combination of React and Zoom Air cushioning
- Works best as a casual sneaker but doesn't perform very well on a basketball court.