Skip to content
275 Shoes available
- Amazing traction and Adidas' Boost cushioning
- Great shoe for guards with wider feet
- The Jordan Westbrook One Take provides a great playing experience on a budget.
- Great pick for price-conscious players looking for an all-around solid performing shoe.
- Super comfortable materials and well-balanced cushioning
- A solid performer that should work across a wide array of playing styles.
- The Flytrap 3 is the budget version of Kyrie's signature line
- Works best as your outdoor basketball shoes
- Probably the lightest basketball shoe currently on the market
- Perfect for narrow-footers who like light and responsive shoes
- Great traction that performs everywhere - even outdoors
- An affordable performer that will work for almost all players
- A very basic and minimal Kobe budget sneaker
- Best for players who like snug shoes with a lot of court feel
- James Harden's 5th signature shoe is a disappointing basketball shoe
- Only recommended for players who hoop outdoors and need a responsive shoe.
- The 361 AG 4 improves the weight and support compared to previous models. The traction and cushioning are outstanding.
- This shoe is best for players who jump often and require soft cushioning.
- The Nike G.T. Hustle 2 is a lightweight, bouncy, and responsive performer.
- The Hustle 2 is the perfect shoe for players who want to get up the court quickly.
Buy from 2 Shops
- The Nike Sabrina 1 is an excellent debut sneaker catering to low-to-the-ground players.
- The Nike Sabrina 1 is best for shifty guard-type players.
Buy from 2 Shops
- The traction and cushioning of the Adidas BYW Select stand out, and the rest of the shoe just works.
- The BYW Select is an all-around shoe that performs well in all categories.
- The Anta GH 4 is an excellent performer with outstanding lockdown and stability.
- The shoe is perfect for powerful playstyles because of the support and cushioning.
- The Under Armour Spawn 5 is a smooth-transitioning, responsive performer.
- Price-conscious players who enjoy low-profile cushioning setups will enjoy this shoe.
- Aaron Gordon's third signature shoe is a perfect fit for his playstyle. Traction and support are the best features.
- This shoe is best for agile centers and power forwards who need support during quick movements.
- The 361 DVD 1 is a quick shoe with light and bouncy cushioning.
- Players with quick changes of direction and shifty speed changes will benefit the most from the traction and cushioning setup.
- Klay Thompson's Anta KT 8 has an outstanding balanced cushion setup.
- The Anta KT 8 is recommended for all different players. It has traction, cushioning, and support for most positions.
- The Under Armour HOVR Havoc 4 Clone provides a good mix of cushioning and traction at an affordable price.
- Recommended for anyone playing primarily on clean courts looking for court feel and responsiveness.
- The Anta KT 7 features impressive cushioning and caters to stability.
- The Anta KT 7 is best for players looking for a solid foundation of stability and comfortable cushioning.
- A unique looking sneaker with responsive React cushioning
- Works best for players looking for a responsive and stable shoe