Skip to content
Basketball Shoe Reviews
191 Shoes available
- Traction works on all surfaces, premium knitted upper and fair price
- Great performer that will work for all players
- Comfortable cushioning and premium upper materials
- Perfect for Jordan fans that prefer the freedom and flexibility of a low-top
- Provides responsive cushioning, good traction and great lockdown.
- Works best for quick guards looking for a low-to-the-ground, responsive and light basketball shoe.
- Zoom Air cushioning and premium upper materials
- All-around performer that will work for all types of basketball players
- Well-rounded performer with great traction, fun cushioning, and excellent fit
- Works best for quick guards
- Soft and comfortable cushioning and materials
- Well-performing allrounder at an affordable price
Buy from 5 Shops
- A great budget performer from Lebron with no real weakness.
- Great for players of all positions looking for a <$100 hoop shoe.
Buy from 6 Shops
- Damian Lillard's 7th signature shoe is a significant upgrade over last years model.
- A perfectly balanced shoe that fits any position or player.
- A mashup of the Kyrie 4, 5, and 6 that uses some of the best aspects of each.
- Great for guards and smaller wings who are quick on their feet.
- A great all around performer at a solid price.
- Great for any position or style of play.
- New Balance's first basketball sneaker in a long time really knocked it out of the park
- A durable performer with comfortable cushioning, good materials, and great traction on clean courts
- A nice blend of old-school leather and new-school performance textiles and synthetics
- Great shoe if you are looking for beastly traction and minimal, responsive cushioning
- The huge Max Air unit in the heel and 2 Zoom Air units in the forefoot provide crazy cushioning
- Top choice if you are looking for a comfortable, supportive shoe with a ton of impact protection
- Comfortable fit and premium upper materials
- Best for players looking for a supportive shoe with well-balanced cushioning
- One of the best Curry signature shoes so far
- Perfect for quick guards looking for a supportive, lightweight shoe with great court feel
- Retro look with very comfortable, modern Boost cushioning
- Works for a wide array of basketball players
- The herringbone traction grips on all courts - even outdoors
- Great all-around performer at a very fair price!
- Traction pattern provides great traction on all surfaces
- Great bang for the buck and should work well for positions 1-4.
- Well-cushioned and supportive shoe
- Great shoe for explosive and heavier players
- Comfortable full-length Zoom Air cushioning
- Best for explosive and powerful players