Basketball Shoe Reviews
252 Shoes available
released Jun. 2019
from$244.00Buy from StockX
- A budget shoe with premium materials and great all-around performance
- Perfect shoe if you are looking for an affordable, top-tier performer, that you can play outdoors too
released Feb. 2019
from$278.00Buy from StockX
- The first-ever self-lacing basketball shoe
- A must-have for sneakerheads who are into innovative tech!
released Jul. 2018
from$149.00Buy from StockX
- Solid performer at a fair price
- Works best on clean courts
released Mar. 2017
from$152.00Buy from StockX
- Improved lacing system compared to the original KD9
- Works best for players with narrow feet looking for soft cushioning
released Jan. 2023
- The Jordan 37 Low offers the same performance as the 37 for a lower price.
- A perfect selection for players who want bouncy cushioning in a low-top shoe.
released Feb. 2021
from$460.00Buy from StockX
- The Li-Ning Way of Wade 9 Infinity provides plenty of traction and plays very springy.
- Players that like to take advantage of their straight-line speed.
released Feb. 2018
from$100.00Buy from StockX
- Old school design with modern Boost technology
- Works best for players of all positions who have narrow feet
released Jul. 2017
from$2277.00Buy from StockX
- Comfortable Boost cushioning, premium materials and great traction
- Works for players of all positions
released Jun. 2017
from$199.00Buy from StockX
- Great support and lockdown for a very secure feeling
- Recommended for bigger guys who look for impact protection and support
released Apr. 2017
from$327.00Buy from StockX
- Well-rounded performer with great traction, fun cushioning, and excellent fit
- Works best for quick guards
released Nov. 2016
from$386.00Buy from StockX
- Kobe Bryants first signature sneaker after retirement
- Best for guards who prefer firm cushioning setups
released Sep. 2020
from$140.00Buy from StockX
- 9.4materials rating based on 8 user reviews
- A mashup of the Kyrie 4, 5, and 6 that uses some of the best aspects of each.
- Great for guards and smaller wings who are quick on their feet.
released Apr. 2023
$160$159.00Buy from Way of Wade
- The Li-Ning Wade 808 2 Ultra V2 has some of the best traction - it's a fantastic performer.
- This shoe is a solid pick for players looking for something similar to the Kobe line.
released Mar. 2022
$160$65.22Buy from DICK's
- 9.3materials rating based on 7 user reviews
- The Kawhi 2 is an improvement on the 1 in almost every way.
- Best for forwards and centers that need strong traction and stability.
released Jan. 2021
from$390.00Buy from StockX
- 9.3materials rating based on 20 user reviews
- The Kobe 6 Protro is an excellent follow-up to the original which set high standards for the Kobe line.
- Players who want a strong performing, balanced shoe.
released Oct. 2020
from$104.00Buy from StockX
- 9.3materials rating based on 18 user reviews
- An update to the Jordan 34 that performs just as well if not better.
- The perfect shoe for players of every position who want a premium experience.
released Oct. 2019
- Klay Thompson's signature shoe with great traction, cushion, and no real weaknesses.
- A durable shoe for any position or style of play.
released Dec. 2018
from$85.00Buy from StockX
- No lacing system - no problem. Adidas' most futuristic basketball shoe so far
- Works well for explosive players looking for a light shoe with a well-balanced, responsive cushioning setup
released Oct. 2018
from$75.00Buy from StockX
- Puma's first basketball sneaker in 20 years is a real eyecatcher
- Great shoe if you are tired of Nike, Jordan, and Adidas
released Sep. 2018
from$5556.00Buy from StockX
- Traction pattern provides great traction on all surfaces
- Great bang for the buck and should work well for positions 1-4.