Skip to content
Basketball Shoe Reviews
117 Shoes available
Buy from 4 Shops
- Kyrie's 6th signature shoe is an evolution of previous models and probably the best Kyrie so far
- Great traction and support with a low-to-the-ground, responsive cushioning
- Comfortable and huge 14mm Nike Zoom Air cushioning in the heel
- Especially recommended for quicker guards
- Low-top with eye-popping design, perfectly-balanced cushioning and great fit
- Best for players looking for flashy, cutting-edge performance shoes
- Bouncy forefoot Zoom Air cushioning and traction that performs even on dusty courts.
- Affordable all-around performer without any weaknesses.
- The combination of Air Max and Zoom provides an insanely comfortable cushioning
- Works extremely well for big guys that need a lot of impact protection.
- Comfortable Boost cushioning, premium materials and great traction
- Works for players of all positions
Buy from 3 Shops
- The Adidas Exhibit A is a solid new entry into Adidas's non-signature basketball shoe lineup.
- Great for players that have a quick and shifty play style.
Buy from 6 Shops
- The latest entry in the Kyrie Low line is a decent offering, especially at its lower price point.
- Especially recommended for guards that want a responsive shoe.
- The Kobe 6 Protro is an excellent follow-up to the original which set high standards for the Kobe line.
- Players who want a strong performing, balanced shoe.
Buy from 5 Shops
- A great budget performer from Lebron with no real weakness.
- Great for players of all positions looking for a <$100 hoop shoe.
Buy from 6 Shops
- A solid budget shoe and an improvement over the D.O.N. Issue #1
- Players looking for a very supportive shoe with good impact protection
Buy from 2 Shops
- The second iteration of Nike's futuristic self-lacing basketball shoe
- Collector's item for sneakerheads who are into the innovative tech
- This Harden budget model convinces with solid overall performance
- A great choice for price-conscious guards who like responsive cushioning
- The Dame 6 is an affordable signature sneaker with comfortable full-length Lightstrike cushioning
- Works best for guards who play on clean courts most of the time
- Full-length Nike Zoom Air Strobel, Flynit materials, and FlyEase lacing system
- Good choice if you are looking for shoes that are comfortable and easy to put on
- A shoe made from old-school leather materials with very comfortable Bounce cushioning
- Recommended for D-Rose fans who enjoy soft cushioning and play on clean courts
- No lacing system - no problem. Adidas' most futuristic basketball shoe so far
- Works well for explosive players looking for a light shoe with a well-balanced, responsive cushioning setup
- A very durable shoe with great traction and comfortable Boost cushioning
- Perfect for T-Mac fans looking for a good all-around performer
- Amazing performer with outstanding cushioning and top-notch traction
- Perfect for players of all positions who value court feel and freedom of movement
- Well-performing Bounce cushioning tech
- Great looking sneaker for players with wide feet